The FMA’s vision is to promote responsible and sustainable investment.
The FMA’s mission is to responsibly protect and grow the investment industry for the benefit of all stakeholders
So as to remain relevant and sustainable in expanding and increasingly competitive markets, which are witnessing the introduction of new financial instruments, the FMA has set the following objectives:
- To facilitate self – regulation and promote the highest professional standards, integrity and ethical conduct amongst members;
- To promote the interests of members in a professional and ethical manner;
- To engage with regulators on matters not limited to legislation, policy and taxation to grow the capital market;
- To facilitate a forum through which members can consult and advance all such matters of mutual concern and common interest, so as to speak with one voice and lobby effectively; and
- To promote investment products through education.
The Association in support of investing responsibly upholds the values of:
- Self – regulation
- Educational standards
- Sustainability and growth